The Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (ICIFA)
The Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (ICIFA) is a regional resource and advocacy body for the investment and finance profession, providing region-wide network and promoting the role of the profession in the fields of investment and financial analysis, pension funds, asset management, corporate finance, investment and finance training, fund management, financial advisory, wealth management, real estate investment, insurance investment advisory, capital markets operations, and investment banking among others.
We are globally affiliated to Association of Certified International Investment Analyst (ACIIA) based in Switzerland and Association of Professional Societies in East Africa (APSEA). Our examination body for Certified Investment and Financial Analysts Examination is KASNEB.
ICIFA provides highly skilled, competent, competitive professional expertise in all sectors in the investment and finance industry.
The Investment and Financial Analysts Act (No. 13 of 2015) provides for the establishment, powers and functions of the Institute of Certified Investment and Financial Analysts; to provide for the examination and registration of certified investment and financial analysts, and for connected purposes
To be a global leader in standards of professional ethics, training and research for investment and financial professionals.
To provide competent investment and financial professionals by upholding integrity, promoting research and driving innovation in financial markets.
Integrity, Professionalism, Accountability, Innovation, Excellence.
1. FA Job K. Kihumba – Council Chairman
2. FA Dr. Jonah Aiyabei – Vice Chairman
3. FA Michael Odiembo – Council Member
4. FA Dr. Duncan Elly – Council Member
5. FA Catherine Theuri – Council Member
6. FA Leah Nyambura – Council Member
7. FA Rhoda Kiilu – Council Member
8. FA Pius M. Nduatih – Council Member
9. FA Geoffrey Odundo- Council Member
10. FA Edwin Njamura – Council Member
11. FA Lazarus Kimangá – Chairman Registration Committee
12. FA Nguru Wachira – Chairman Disciplinary Committee
13. 13. FA Anthony Kimani – Administrator ICIFA